Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Back on the Boards

This weekend, I'll be starting rehearsals for the world premiere of Tonya & Nancy: The Rock Opera. I'm playing Shawn Eckardt.

I haven't done a show in a couple years. I took time off to explore other interests, including softball. But how could I say no to this opportunity? It will be so great to be back on stage again!

I'm very excited about the cast too. I'll get to work with some great people.

Portland Musicians to Star in Harding/Kerrigan Musical

I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Chris said...

I'm so excited for you! I'll be there opening night, my dear!

XOXO
Chris & Zora