Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

I wrote this post with as little help as possible

These are my own words and nobody else's. I take full responsibility for the thoughts expressed here.

I just want everyone to understand that your word is your bond. When Barack and I moved into The White House, we promised our daughters a puppy, and we delivered on that promise. Also, I saw Finding Dory today and the whole story is highly implausible. I don't understand how Dory knew how to read. I guess the only limit to one's achievements are the strength of one's dreams and the willingness to work for them.

I think tomorrow I'll wear a sleeveless dress that shows off my arms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*tap tap tap* Is this thing on?

Eclecticon