Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Dirty Little Christmas #2

Not that I deserve it, but I am taking a break from Hot Toddy's Toaster Oven.

I haven't been good at updating, and a good blogger always updates his/her blog. I guess I'm not a good blogger, and that's okay with me. I managed to scrape by a 4th anniversary with Hot Toddy's Toaster Oven. It's hard to believe I stuck with something for four years. Maybe I can make it for a few more years, even though people are saying that blogging is becoming a thing of the past. (Podcasting and Social Networking sites like Facebook are, I presume, the wave of the future?)

I won't head off on my vacation without a brief update. Last weekend I attended two holiday parties and also saw a play by William Hoffman titled As Is. There were some truly remarkable performances from the cast. My friends The Handsome Prince and Apollo both appeared in the show and made me very proud.

Pony and Juju and I also had a blast recording our second annual Christmas podcast. I hope you will give it a listen!

Todd & Pony Show - Dirty Little Christmas #2

Have a wonderful holiday, my friends.

No comments: