Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Jann Arden

I saw Jann Arden in concert tonight. She was fabulous. Just Jann and two band members. It was intimate and wonderful.

Jann Arden's music was played a big part in my getting together with CT back in 1995. One night we talked about her song 'Insensitive' and suddenly found ourselves revealing our true feelings about each other. Seven years later, we broke up and Jann's music brought me solace and comfort in the midst of the biggest break-up of my life.

It was great to hear her singing live tonight. If you don't know her music, I urge you to check her out. As an added bonus, she is absolutely hilarious in concert. Her stories are so funny. I love this woman!

No comments: