Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Sunday, June 29, 2008

An Exciting Busy Summer



This summer has been unbelievable so far. We had Portland Pride a couple weeks ago. Last week I was in Denver for PrideFest. And now I'm heading to Seattle for the True Colors tour! Pony and I are attending Tuesday evening, so I will let you know all about it.

I guess July and August will be focused on paying for all this fun! I like to live like a rock star, but I am lacking the financial resources to keep it up for too much longer.

The latest Todd & Pony Show was recorded in our Denver hotel room. Court Clark was our special guest, so be sure to give it a listen.

It is extremely hot in Portland. I am sitting by the window panting as I type this entry. For me, anything over 80 is too hot. Help me, I'm melting!!!!

I've been pretty busy with Facebook too. A fan in Canada started the Todd & Pony Show group (thanks, Todd!) and I have caught up with bunches of old friends - even friends from high school. That's over 20 years ago! Time flies when you're having drinks.

So besides maintaining a My Space page for the Todd & Pony Show, I'm also going to be working on a YouTube channel. I have some video of our trip to Denver, but I need to learn how to edit before I can post it. Stay tuned!



No comments: