Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Thursday, July 27, 2006

The People in My Neighborhood

In case you've been wondering about them....

1. Auburn Pisces is alive and well (and happy). She's taking a break from blogging, but I know she'll eventually be back. I made sure she knows people are asking about her!

2. The Handsome Prince and The Math Whiz are still together. In fact, they are getting married next spring! We still hang out, and we adore each other. It's just that I don't have as many stories about them since I no longer live with them.

3. My boyfriend is being incredibly elusive. I've been single for almost a year, which is a record for me. I don't know who he is or where he is or when he is showing up, but I seem to be doing fine without him. Pony told me the other day that he likes me better "this way". Whatever that means!

No comments: