Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Joint Health

I took my Joint Health supplement before the games last weekend.



But I'm still sore.


We won lots of games. That made us happy. We also won the award for best team spirit. It is easy to have spirit when you're cute.



That's Shiny, Me and the Toddtender.
I have tons of stories to tell. I will get to them soon!



Can you see my sports injury in the picture above?

I had the time of my life, and it's all thanks to the man who talked me into joining the team...



Thank you Toddtender! (He also brought me coffee and egg sandwiches in bed. Best roommate ever!)

That's what I'm talking about!

No comments: