Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Halloween

Thank you so much for all the kind comments and e-mails! You all are the best.

The Todd & Pony Halloween show is up now! Julie joined us and told us all about some haunted places in Portland. We got a call from a celebrity. And then I conducted a scary seance.

You can listen at the website or you can subscribe through iTunes and listen on your MP3 player.

If you would like to attend the podcast in person, we are selling tickets for $300. You can come to the Pony Palace and sit on the couch in our studios and watch us record the show live.

I have not told Pony about the $300 thing yet, but I think he will be all for it.

Today we're recording the show for next week. I am so excited for the show, which will come out on Friday, and I think you will love it too. More about that later.

Again, thanks for supporting me and encouraging me last week!

No comments: