Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Monday, October 29, 2007

Picture Hanging

I think one of the hardest tasks in the world is hanging pictures. I don't understand how to do it.

On the back of a frame I was hanging yesterday are two small triangles. Apparently you are supposed to align those triangles with the nails on the wall. However, you can't see the triangles, or even reach them, when you are holding up the picture to figure out where to hammer in the nails.

I sort of managed to hang my autographed headshot of Alison Arngrim (Nellie Oleson on Little House on the Prairie), but it seems like there must be an easier way than just a blind trial and error method.

I am at a loss as to how to hang pictures. That is why my walls have been bare for over a year.

And don't even get me started on shelves. I want to hang some wall shelves but I am terrified of the process.

I am happy being single, but at times like this it sure would be nice to have a handy boyfriend!

No comments: