Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Wires and Dreams

The answer to yesterday's "Educate the Idiot" contest was picture wire. Who knew?
Thank you Jess (and Pony too, who actually came over to my house to analyze the problem).

Last night I had a dream that I was competing in American Idol. I was one of the final three. My competition was Danielle, winner of America's Next Top Model cycle 6 and Amy Beers from summer camp when I was 14.

Danielle and I shared a touching moment where we hugged and cried and I told her what an honor it was to compete against her. I knew I would win though, because she admitted on America's Next Top Model that she really couldn't sing.

I was also very excited to find out I was going to film a special segment with Martha Stewart. She was going to teach me how to sail a boat.

Unfortunately, the alarm went off, and I had to get up for work, so I will never see what happened with the Martha Stewart segment. But I am pretty sure I beat Danielle and Amy Beers from summer camp and became the next American Idol.

No comments: