Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Beth Willis



I'm working with an amazing singer/songwriter in Tonya & Nancy: The Rock Opera. Beth Willis has a beautiful voice and writes incredible songs. Please check her out at her website or her MySpace page. Beth is playing Tonya Harding in the show, and she is doing a great job. Audiences are going to fall in love with her.

I'm playing Tonya's bodyguard, Shawn Eckhardt, so I get to spend some time with Beth waiting in the wings. Today she taught me the Star Trek "Live Long and Prosper" sign. She's so cool, and so genuine and kind.

What I love most about theatre is the opportunity to meet and work with talented and inspirational artists. It is good to be back on stage.

No comments: