Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Satellite Sisters

One of my very favorite podcasts is The Satellite Sisters. One of the hosts, Monica Dolan, is coming to see Tonya & Nancy: The Rock Opera this weekend. I can't tell you how excited I am to meet her after the show!

If you're interested, here is Monday's show in which the sisters briefly discuss Tonya & Nancy! (Segment begins at 15:50)
http://www.satellitesisters.com/audio/show115.mp3

You can also hear it at iTunes (February 25, 2008 episode)

I've straightened the sisters out on some of the facts of this confusing story. They now understand that Shawn was not, as they say, "the whacker". (I didn't want to steal "Shane Stant's" thunder)

No comments: