Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Three Things

I am trying to get some pictures ready for posting. I'm stealing them from the gcb's site at the moment. I'll let him know at some point.

Hey, gcb, I'm stealing pictures from your site.

Okay - now that I've gotten that out of the way, I need to say three things before I can post about Japan:

1. Yesterday I went to check out the website of the cult I used to be involved with. Sometimes I go on these secret reconnaissance missions to see what my former "brothers and sisters" are up to. (Mainly, they just want to dominate the world with their "one true church" of Christ.) While I was on the site looking at the "family album" I saw the hottest college wrestler, who is one of the "brothers". I ended up googling for pictures of him all afternoon and was quite successful in my quest. He is almost hot enough to make me go back to church. We could study the bible together and then have a sleepover at his house.

2. Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince. I won't spoil anything, but I finished the book and I'm pissed. If J.K. Rowling ever gets stuck in a snowy embankment near my cabin, I'm tying her to the bed and keeping her prisoner until she rewrites the ending.

3. I forgot the third thing.

No comments: