Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Christmas is Coming

Today I was washing dishes in my tiny kitchen and started feeling like I wanted to hear Christmas carols.

I have joked on the podcast about Christmas being just around the corner. The other night at the bar I asked a couple guys what plans they had for Christmas. What is up with this?

I like Christmas, but have never in my life started thinking about the holiday before January ends. Maybe something big is coming for me this year. Maybe by this Christmas my dating hiatus will be over (it has been a year since I've been on a date) and I will have a boyfriend!

It would be so cool to have a boyfriend at Christmas. I've never been involved with someone during Christmas - well, not since my long-term relationship ended over four years ago.

So I am thinking that maybe I am clairvoyant on some level and can see that this Christmas will be a very special one for me, and that is why I'm looking forward to it so much.

Do you think it is possible that I am psychic and don't know it? Wouldn't that be quite a paradox!

No comments: