Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hide and Seek

I tried to post a video tonight. I thought that I might be able to explain a bit more about Hot Toddy if I shared a raw and unedited view of myself here. But YouTube hates me and won't allow me to post videos on my blog.

So here is the link to my current favorite song.

If you have followed this blog for a while and are familiar with the story of Toddy & Thor (circa 2005), I feel this video really sums up our story.

If you don't care, I don't blame you. There are lots of bloggers who will tell you about the new cell phone they bought yesterday or the hot guy they hooked up with at the gym. Hot Toddy's Toaster Oven is where romantic souls come to laugh and cry. I'm glad you're here. Thanks for getting me. I get you too.

No comments: