Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Kurt Jull is my friend

Last night at CC's a dance mix of Imogen Heap's Hide and Seek was playing. My friend Kurt told me that he created a dance routine to the song and directed me to this video. I posted a music video of the song recently and wanted to share this cool dance routine with you too. This is a very creative interpretation of the song.

Towards the end of the video, you'll notice all the colors of the panels changing at what seems to be an impossible rate of speed. I just don't know how they did it. I've never seen a routine with panels. In my day, the girls just waved flags and threw wooden rifles in the air. And the routine was always performed to a Lionel Richie song.

Kurt has a lot of talent. Way to go, my friend!

Kurt Jull Designs

No comments: