Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Thanks, Tim



I was so happy tonight when The Toddtender came into the theatre and sat down to watch the final performance of Tonya & Nancy: The Rock Opera. He is an amazing person, and I still can't believe we are friends. The Toddtender is the best friend anyone could ever ask for. His hotness is a bonus, but his heart is why I love him. Thank you Tim, for being there tonight.

Tonya & Nancy was an unbelievable experience. I am sad it is over, but I am also so happy to have my life back. Theatre demands your entire heart and soul, and it is exhausting. The rewards are great, but the cost is great too.

I will never forget the people I worked with. I will always remember meeting Tonya Harding and having drinks with her. I will always be grateful for the chance to play Shawn Eckhardt. I'm thankful for the opportunities and joys that being an actor have brought to my life.

Performing for the people I love is one of the best parts of acting. Thank you to all the friends who came to see the show. I loved making you smile!

No comments: