Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hide And Seek

Those who have followed Hot Toddy's Toaster Oven for years know that I am , first and foremost, a clown. I like to make people laugh. I don't take myself too seriously.

But readers of this blog also know that I've been heartbroken and melancholy.

A couple of years ago, I fell in love with Thor. It was the most amazing and most devastating relationship of my life. But I will always be thankful for the chance to experience such an amazing passion.

I have moved on from that relationship. But recently I found a song by Imogen Heap that brought me right back to that passionate desperate place. I want to share it with you, because you've been with me for years and don't judge me for my romantic soul. You get me. And that is why I'm so grateful to have loyal readers like you who are kindred spirits.

Hot Toddy's Toaster Oven is for those who feel deeply and love without reservation. Thank you to all who have stood by me through the ups and the downs.

No comments: