Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I Believe

In college, my friends Kathleen and Renee went to see Sting in concert. At breakfast the next morning, I asked them for details, and they said Sting saw them in the audience and kept making eye contact with them.

I was impressed.

Then they said that Sting sent his manager out to the audience after the show and invited Kathleen and Renee backstage.

I was stunned.

Then they told me Sting partied with them all night.

I was astonished.

Then they told me Sting took them to White Castle for "sliders" at the end of the evening.

I was aghast.

Then they told me there should be a picture of me in the dictionary next to the word "gullible".

I was embarrassed.

No comments: