Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Monday, January 12, 2004

Snow Days

Apparently, I am unable to blog when I am snowed in. Blogging is part of my daily routine, and who wants to follow a routine when you have the gift of leisure time?

Last week a snow storm brought much joy in my household. Juju and I spent three wonderful days trapped inside our house. I had time to catch up on reading and also some DVDs I've wanted to watch. I've now seen every episode of The Mary Tyler Moore Show (First Season). I guess I had never seen any of the first season, because I don't remember any of the plots at all.

Unfortunately, the show I was scheduled to do at Stark Raving Theatre was also cancelled. So, we'll be performing this weekend only.

I am glad to be back at work and have some time to catch up on all my favorite blogs. I've been exchanging e-mails with a few really great writers.

No comments: