Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Friday, April 22, 2005

I'm Going to Live!!

The doctor did not remove my feet yesterday. As I was leaving the office I told her I felt like a big baby for coming to see her for something so minor. I do not have diabetes. I have athlete's foot. I haven't seen a doctor in two years, and when I do finally go, it's for athlete's foot. What a dork.

Anyway, now that I know I am probably not dying, I'm going to go ahead and continue planning my future. Of course, I am not really ready to make any long term plans.

Hot Toddy's Weekend Goals

1. Make Auburn Pisces laugh so hard she shoots Snapple out of her nose. (Done)
2. Drink vodka in the Vortex.
3. Get laid.
4. Get a haircut.
5. Play canasta
6. Get laid again.
7. Drink wine.
8. Get laid again.
9. Work out.
10. Get together with friends for an informal play reading.
11. Drink Maker's Mark.
12. Establish world peace.

Here's hoping you attain all of your goals this weekend too!

No comments: