Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Octopus Boobs

Todd & Pony Show #2 is up at our website. I think our second show was much more cohesive and fun. We're starting to relax. The only thing missing now is a hefty dose of medication for my Attention Deficit Disorder.

Now, I know that I struggle constantly to keep my mind focused, but it is so strange to actually hear what I sound like when I'm having an ADD moment. Hearing this show helped me to understand what it must be like for my friends when they attempt to have a conversation with me. One example of this is when Pony and I were talking during the show about a guy I saw at the bar. We were like two ships passing in the night.

One minute Pony and I were discussing the idea of placing a personal ad in an attempt to find this guy, and the next minute I began talking about talent agents. This sort of thing happened several times in the podcast. Linear thinkers will probably hate listening to Todd & Pony Show, but I think people who enjoy hearing about Octopus boobs and being murdered in your sleep in the course of 60 minutes will be delighted.

No comments: