Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Friday, June 16, 2006

Todd & Pony Show

What a busy week! Many wonderful things have happened (let's just say the Kissing Bandit reappeared at CC Slaughters this week. My lips were very active.) The most exciting news is that a special top-secret project I've been working on with Pony has finally come to fruition.

Welcome to a real Todd & Pony Show. We're two very different men with varied backgrounds. We're almost exactly 10 years apart in age. We have completely different interests and viewpoints, yet we get along famously. Maybe that is why we enjoy collaborative work so much.

I hope you enjoy the podcast. I promise it will only get better. We need your feedback and your advice. Show ideas are welcome!

No comments: