Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Saturday, February 28, 2004

My Offspring

I started blogging in December 2003. At first my friends were worried. They thought I was going too reveal too much of my life (and theirs). One friend even asked me if I was worried I might be stalked.

God, I hope so.

After seeing how much fun I'm having, lots of my friends are jumping on the bandwagon. First Proud Mary decided to start a blog, although she wants to keep it under wraps for now.

My devoted and beautiful friend from college, Ponyboy Girlietoolshed started her blog after that. She has an incredible way with words and expresses herself in profound and poetic ways. A few weeks ago another pal of mine started Cramped Hand. Erin's blog is goofy and unpredictable and lots of fun.

Just yesterday Metro started his own blog. I'm particularly proud of him because he has so much to say and is only starting to discover the power of his words. The monologue he wrote and read to us last night at rehearsal brought me to tears. He's smart and funny and takes really good care of me.

These are my people. I love them, and you will too.

No comments: