Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Monday, March 01, 2004

Are You My Type?

I finally decided to slog through the match.com physical attraction test this weekend. I know I should have been working on a script or at least going out for coffee with a friend. Instead I answered a series of questions and clicked on photos of men to indicate my preferences. Because I am so stupid I need match.com to tell me what I like, apparently.

Good news for Robert and Wayne. You are my type! Bad news for me. You both have boyfriends.

Here's what I learned about myself:

I am consistently attracted to Asian men. I am definitely attracted to Black men. Of the Caucasian men I found attractive, most had tanned or darker skin with deep brown or black hair.

My tastes are not as mainstream as I thought. I like guys with a few extra pounds, am attracted to men with shaved or bald heads and am turned on by a mysterious "Mona Lisa" smile. Huh.

All qualified men, please report to my e-mail box immediately. One caveat - if Robert or Wayne break up with their boyfriends, they will move to the front of the line.

Here is what I know that match.com does not:

I am so turned on by wrestlers and have an extreme wrestling fetish.
I would rather feel a flexed bicep than nearly any other body part.
Accents are hot, and especially a Jersey or NY accent.
Noisy sex is fun.
Bloggers are sexy.

No comments: