Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Gay Marriage Activism

I just found out that a third couple I know has tied the knot. It's an exciting time here. Same-sex marriages will continue in Oregon for now. Some great photos have been posted at Basic Rights Oregon.

Obviously, we have a fight ahead of us.

Oregonians may want to consider calling Governor Kulongoski at 503-378-3111 to let him know we support marriage equality for all Oregonians.

No matter where you live, there are actions you can take if you want to be a part of the fight for equality.

As always, I will leave it to others to report and comment. I'm the culture guy. I won't say useless, though, thanks to vehement comments from my friends to the contrary.

Want to hear a funny story? Old people fighting at the salad bar! Awesome! Thanks to cramped hand for the link.

No comments: