Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

How to Kill a Tumor

Buttercup, of Candy Vendors fame (see link to the left - I'm in a hurry) called to tell me she has a foot tumor and has to go to the doctor. I didn't know you could get a foot tumor, but she likes to be unconventional. One day while cruising in St. Paul/MN during a stint as camp counselors/lifeguards, we passed a car with the numbers "999" on the license plate.

Buttercup shouted, "Look! The Anti-Christ is in that car and he's standing on his head!" Gotta love my Buttercup.

She said the doctor advised her to put electrical tape on her foot. Presumably, to electrocute the tumor.

I think it would be fun to experiment with different methods of killing a foot tumor. Poison tape would be good. Do they sell that at Home Depot?

I am holding off on a post (like - a real post with a theme or a point of any kind) until after lunch. I am meeting the Yum Yums today, and there is always a wealth of blog material when we get together, so this may be a two-post kind of day. We'll see.

If you think of any good ways to kill a foot tumor, please let me know and I'll pass them on to Buttercup.

No comments: