Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Friday, May 13, 2005

Hot Toddy's Behind

That means "Hot Toddy is behind" - this is not a post about my butt.

I am just overwhelmed right now. I'm running behind on all my errands. I finally caught up on drunk dials last night. Well, not exactly caught up. There are a few more people I owe drunk dials. And by a few, I mean a couple dozen.

I also have to send a pair of my underwear to Chad. I guess he is not doing too well and can't afford undergarments. Poor guy. Just makes me want to put my arms around him and hold him and do some other stuff, but that's not important right now.

Two friends want me to meme. The meme is complicated, and I don't feel like doing it. Too taxing.

I need to buy a birthday present for The Handsome Prince. But what do you get the guy who has everything. And by everything, I mean he has me for a best friend and housemate. What more could he possibly want?

No comments: