Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The Best Words I've Ever Heard

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Am I ready to tell you this? Yeah. I'm ready. Okay. I'll try to say this in a way that you'll understand. The day I met you..."

Wow. This may be the first time I've ever felt I shouldn't share everything in my blog. His words to me the other night were just for me. I don't want to blog them. Maybe someday they will be used in a play I will write, but for now I am just letting them take root in my heart.

Lots of comments have called for pictures of Thor. So you just get this one little peek for now. And please forgive me for being selfish. As much as I would love to show you everything there is to know about this incredible man, I've decided to keep him for myself. These are mine: his face, his body, his words, and his heart.

No comments: