Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Thank You, Auburn Pisces

I have more joy in my life right now than I have felt in years. My heart is at peace for the first time in a long while. My body is alive with sensation and pleasure and health, and my spirits are soaring.

Debts are being paid, old wounds are being healed, and love is filling me up to the point of bursting. So much of this, I owe to you, my friend.

For all the help you've given me at work, for the financial counseling, for the broken pieces you've helped me pick up in the past year, for all the love you've shown, and for bringing Thor into my life, I thank you from the bottom of my sappy heart.

No comments: