Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Pony Post

It has been a long while since I posted about Pony. Last year, he was a regular feature on Hot Toddy's Toaster Oven. I was obsessed with him.

Pony still trots across the pages of this blog from time to time, but not as often as he used to. When he found love in the arms of someone else, it hurt me for a time. But things have really worked out perfectly between us. Our friendship has become so valuable to me. He is a wonderful asset to my life.

Last night he invited me to Happy Seven Hours at CCs, and we sang karaoke and drank and laughed. He's been great at cheering me up when I miss Thor. I even like Pony's boyfriend and no longer wish he would burst into flames. So, all in all, things are going great for us as friends. I love you, Pony!

I was going to also link to somebody who calls me "Pony's Ex Baby Daddy" in his blogroll, but I can't find that blog right now, and Juju is yelling at me over the wall to work on an employee survey template that is due today, so I have to run now.

No comments: