Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Friday, September 23, 2005

Great Stove

Not to be outdone by Jaden, my BFF, I needed to see where I rank in the world. Incidentally, Jaden wrote the most brilliant post on lettuce spines. It made me jealous, and now I want to be her.

Enough about her, let's talk about me.

Can I just say how proud I am to be listed at Greatstoves.com right between a recipe for Quick Garlic Cheese Biscuits and an article of Toaster Oven reviews?

I am also the number three entry on Yourovensguide.info under the ovens index.

At this time I would like to apologize to all the Nebraska grandmothers who came here looking for the perfect Christmas gift and instead found me. I know you must be mortified by what you've read here, Mildred, Beatrice, and Sylvia. Just be thankful we're not related.

Oh, and to make sure you don't leave empty-handed, Bernice and Myrtle, I recommend the Oster Inspire.

It is fascinating to see how people discover Hot Toddy's Toaster Oven. My boyfriend still googles in order to find this blog. Today he found me by Googling this. He's so cute. Note that he searched using all capital letters, WHICH IS HIS TRADEMARK BECAUSE HE HAS SUCH A DEEP SEXY VOICE.

Off to Vegas! See you next week...

No comments: