Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Thursday, September 08, 2005

One Moment More

The other day Kiks sent me a link to the greatest song, One Moment More, by Mindy Smith. He thought of this song after reading my post, The Final Countdown.

What an amazing song, and it expresses exactly how we both felt on that last morning together. And, Kiks, you couldn't know this, but we saw a shooting star on our last evening together. It crossed the sky the moment I told Thor that I loved him.

If you can't play the video link above for some reason, here are the lyrics.

Thor, if you are reading this, make sure you have your rum and coke handy before listening to the song! And thank you, Kiks!

It's not like everything about my life sucks. For example, since I am not looking for a boyfriend, I can eat a messy breakfast burrito at my desk, and it doesn't even matter if a hot guy comes over to talk to me about work and sees me stuffing food into my mouth while salsa drips off my chin.

No comments: