Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Help. I'm Surfing and I Can't Log Off

Yesterday I wrote that sappy valentine for myself, and I'm sure you're reading it going, "Yeah, yeah, we know. You love yourself, Hot Toddy. Trust us. That is quite apparent. If you love yourself so much, why don't you just go have sex with yourself?!"

Well, I did. Over and over - sometimes gentle and sometimes rough, and I will have sex with myself a couple more times today, I'm sure. After all, it's Valentines Day.

But here is what I want to talk about now. (Don't worry, it is still totally about me. No danger of my raging egomania dissipating anytime soon.)

The new computer arrived yesterday, and I got it all set up in about two hours. It only took me two calls to Metro and one call to Pony! Setting up the wireless internet connection was a bitch, but I figured it out once I got some information from Comcast.

Last night I followed some of the links you all suggested. Oh, and I received my very first chat, and it came from Phil.

Greg, I think that Zombo is amazing. I love it. You can do anything there. The only limit is yourself.

I am completely and hopelessly addicted to Pandora. I've created several radio stations to listen to on my computer. My radio stations so far are: I'm So Gay, I'm So High, I'm So Cool and I'm So Deep. I can e-mail the stations, so send me an e-mail if you'd like me to send you one.

Here is where I need some help. After downloading three or four music players last evening, I am now totally confused. I can't figure out which one I should use to rip music and which I should use to play my playlists. I think I need to delete at least one of them and start over.

No comments: