Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Crying Hooker

One of my hobbies is coming up with good names for a bar. The Handsome Prince and I came up with "Fat Linda Rondstadt's Bar & Grill" back in May of 2004. I also like "Pretentious Faggots Bar & Grill".

Last night I had a crazy dream that I made out with a hooker, and she started crying because she was so touched that I wanted nothing more from her than a kiss.

It all started when I was talking to Heather Locklear and she suddenly asked me to kiss her. I asked if she was serious, and she was like, "Of course! Kiss me! I've been wondering how long you'd make me wait!!"

So we made out until I got annoyed because Heather Locklear's hair kept falling in her face and getting in my mouth. After Heather Locklear and I stopped kissing, she asked me to kiss her hooker friend that was hanging out with us. So I very obediently kissed the hooker. That is when the hooker cried. From happiness. These were not tears of sorrow, trust me. It made me happy to know I had touched the hooker so deeply and in a very different way from the way most people touch hookers deeply.

I believe this dream is telling me to open a bar called The Crying Hooker. But if you are an expert at dream analysis and see a deeper meaning, please feel free to share it with me lest I make a terrible mistake.

1 comment:

Alan Cordle said...

No. No. You've got it all wrong. The name should be: Heather's Weepy Trick.