Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Monday, May 03, 2004

Bunghole Bar & Grill

The Handsome Prince and I were laughing until our faces hurt as we continued suggesting names for bars in Portland. Don't you think these would be good bar names?

Gonorrhea

Gay Fatty's Tavern

Troll

Golden Showers
(For the beer of course. Ewww - what did you think I meant?)

Fat Linda Ronstadt's Bar & Grill
This was my personal favorite. Apollo was saying Linda gained a lot of weight after she quit doing cocaine, so I thought it would make a perfect bar name. I would totally hang out at this bar.

The Handsome Prince and I are just waiting to see what kind of bar Apollo and The Executive open. It will be, in their words, "a designer bar" with mirrors everywhere and black velvet drapes and gilded frames and linen tablecloths.

Once their designer bar opens, The Handsome Prince and I are going to open the Bunghole Bar & Grill across the street. We will stand on the sidewalk in our greasy aprons and wave at the pretentious boys across the street. All the white trash gays will flock to our bar. (Our Milkshakes will be better than yours).

Our goal is to drive down the property values in the neighborhood and cackle with glee as we drive our friends' out of business. We'll have Keno at our bar and serve greasy food. We'll be famous for our version of onion rings, "Sphincter Rings"....

Bunghole Bar & Grill. The possibilities are endless. Oh, and if you think of any good pretentious names for our competitors across the street, send me an e-mail or a comment.

No comments: