Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Photo!?

I'm sorry I teased you yesterday.

Lots of people ask me to post pictures. Until last Friday, I didn't know how, and I was too ashamed to admit it. But thanks to Patrick, I learned how to post pictures on Toaster Oven. So, as some have requested, I actually will be able to post a picture of my softball players soon.

And now, without further ado, here is a photo for you.

No, wait. Let's have further ado. Further ado rocks.

What is more fun than a pile of laundry? What makes me smile more than drunk dialing? What brings back more great memories than an invitation to a threeway? What is sexier than two softball players in bed with me?

Why, this, of course:

Me and My Crunch:


This was taken at a bar called "Twist" on my last day in Cleveland. If I look like I have tears in my eyes, it is just because my allergies were really acting up all weekend. Not tears. Allergies.

What do you think I am? A crybaby?

No comments: