Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Monday, May 24, 2004

Decisions, Decisions

After a weekend of parties (Handsome Prince's birthday and The Politican's birthday) and a karaoke adventure that lasted until 3 a.m. last night, I am faced with a dilemma.

What do I blog about?

Do you want to hear about the two hunky softball players who crawled into bed with me at The Politican's birthday?

Do you want the transcript of Country Boy's drunk dial?

Do you want details about the Ken Doll (He and his girlfriend invited me to join them for a threesome last summer) who came back into my life last night?

Or would you rather hear about the laundry pile I attacked on Saturday afternoon?

It's up to you.

No comments: