Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Friday, May 21, 2004

My Favorite Movie Quote Ever

You know how sometimes a guy will quote a line from a movie and you immediately fall in love with him because you thought nobody loved that quote but you?

Oh, wait. You're not me.

You know how sometimes a guy will quote a line from a movie and you think he is really cool because you thought nobody loved that quote but you?

Ribeye said this to me the other night at the Aalto Lounge.

Nobody could deliver this rant the way Madeline Kahn did. She was brilliant.

"Yes, I did it. I killed Yvette. I hated her SO much! It, it, the, it, flame, flames, flames . . . on the side of my face. Breathing, breath, heaving breaths, heaving . . ."

No comments: