Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Happy Birthday

Someone very important to me is celebrating his birthday today. And his favorite thing about my blog is clicking on links. So this one's for you, Handsome Prince.

Yes, we are mean to each other.

I make fun of his tremor. He makes fun of my driving. But we're still going to open The Bunghole Bar and Grill together.

Our relationship is fun and curious and weird and unpredictable. We are Patsy and Edina.

He is Samantha, I'm Charlotte.

We're Mary and Rhoda.

Or Jack and Karen.

Or something less gay, if only I could think of anything that's not gay.

Today is The Handsome Prince's birthday! Look at the e-mail he sent me:

Hey sweet thing.
Have I told you how funny and sweet you are in the show? I totally think you are going to find a husband during this run. Who couldn't fall in love with you?


Well, I can think of a few people...but that's beside the point.

I love you, Handsome Prince.
Happy Birthday!

No comments: