Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Nun Challenge

Today I was on a bus downtown headed to Nordstrom Rack, where I planned on buying some bath salts. I was sitting happily in my seat on the bus munching on the bag of Walla Walla Onion Rings I had purchased at Burgerville, when a Nun said to me, "I'll bet you can't think of anything to blog about today." The Nun, whose name I later learned was Sister Mary Trixie, was kind of strange. She seemed a bit upset and off-putting. She also held a stuffed penguin and was brushing its fur.

"Fuck you, Nun," I said sweetly. And I came over to Pony's stable and immediately blogged my story. Now we are having a party and drinking vodka and I'm quite happy (and drunk) and thinking of that Nun and am hoping she got mugged or something. She was catty. If there is one thing I hate, it's a catty nun.

This is my version of a drunk blog. A lot of people think drunk blogging involves spelling errors and sloppy writing. In my opinion, a good drunk blog is simply a blog that makes no sense. So here you go.

I have to go drink more vodka now. Bye.

No comments: