Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Recipe for Disaster

Take one holiday that involves the drinking of whiskey and beer.

Schedule the holiday one day prior to payday.

Add the wearing of green clothing that accentuates Hot Toddy's blonde hair and blue eyes.

Mix with a Thursday night at CC Slaughters.

Add gallons of $1.25 well drinks and a dash of Hunky Toddtender serving said drinks.

Blend with amorous boys proclaiming, "Kiss me, I'm Irish!", and broil the entire concoction in Hot Toddy's Toaster Oven for several hours.

Garnish with Hot Toddy having Friday off from work and a full weekend of recuperation.

Serve Hot.

Voila! Utter Disaster!

See you Monday.

No comments: