Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Why do I do this to myself? Every Monday night is my karaoke night, so I basically wreck myself for the entire week when I stay out until 3am. My head feels like it is encased in foam today. And not in a good way.

My roommate, juju, is feeling better after a long hard flu fight. I am relieved for her. Hoping I can continue dodging the biological warfare she has been conducting at home.

I am starting to feel slightly more confident about this blogging experiment, so I am sure at any moment I will crash into a brick wall or fall into a vat of acid or something. Metaphorically speaking.

No comments: