Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Friday, December 12, 2003

The Yum Yum Brotherhood is convening this weekend for another Angels in America viewing. This fantastic sexy funny group of men has changed my life. I can't wait to bask in the warmth and wit of my friends. This will be a great weekend.

This summer at PRIDE I met the most amazing guys, and we very quickly realized we were the coolest guys ever and should form our own clique. Really, it was very junior high - and it is fun to be a 37 year old junior high boy. Whatever. I love it. We were christened "The Yum Yum Brotherhood" one night as we enjoyed a dinner party together, and the name stuck.

I've celebrated birthdays and holidays with them. I have shared secrets and gossiped. The Yum Yums came to see my late night sketch comedy show, and a couple of them even helped our group get reviewed in Just Out.

I adore these boys. They are the gay family I always wanted but never found till now.

No comments: