Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Monday, August 02, 2004

Wish You Were Here...

In spite of the fact that I was up until almost 4 a.m. Saturday morning, I still set my alarm and woke up to participate in the "Moment in the Life" photo project for the Gay Bloggers tribe on Tribe.net.

I didn't actually have the energy to get out of bed, so I used my digital camera, a gift from The Executive, to snap a quick photo. Then I turned over and went back to sleep until 1 p.m.

When I woke up later, I went to BoBo's house for brunch. If you come to my house for brunch you will get scrambled eggs, toast and veggie sausage. When you go visit The Executive for brunch, you are treated to gin-laden "breakfast shakes" and egg souffle on his spacious deck overlooking the West Hills of Portland. The soothing pond and fountain he's built helps set the mood for a long relaxing afternoon. I don't think we moved for four hours except to download our pictures to Tribe and view some of the other submissions.

Here is my submission, which I call, "Wish You Were Here":



So, that's me with my legs in the air at 9:17 a.m. on Saturday. What were YOU doing at that early hour?






No comments: