Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Hot Toddy Gets Submissive

Because I will always do whatever Famous Author Rob Byrnes tells me to do.

1. Total amount of music files on your computer:
It is against company policy for us to download music to our work computers. I have 169 music files on my work computer. Don't tell.

2. The last CD you bought was:
I purchased High by The Blue Nile at the same time I purchased Impossible Dream by Patty Griffin. I don't remember which one the cashier rang up first. Is that important? I can go back and try to find her and see if she remembers...

3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?
Not Too Soon by Throwing Muses. I'm sorry, but I think that makes me sound incredibly cool. I'm so glad I didn't listen to my Donny & Marie album this morning.

4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you:
"Wishing That" by Jann Arden
"The Sound Of" by Jann Arden
"Icicles" by Patty Griffin
"I'll Cover You" from the musical RENT
"I'm Movin' On" by Rascal Flatts

5. Who are you going to pass this stick to? (3 persons) and why?
Three of my favorite bloggers have been on my mind lately for various reasons. One blogger holds my heart, one holds my interest, and one has his hands firmly on my crotch:
Jenny Meatball, AuburnPisces and Dan, do you want to take a shot at this?

No comments: