Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Friday, February 25, 2005

In The Weeds

Do you know what "in the weeds" means? You have to have worked in a certain industry to know.

Well, I'm in the weeds right now.

Hot Toddy's Toaster Oven was unplugged all day today because of the demands of my new job. I know I should get a guest blogger to fill in for me, but I would rather get a guest worker to go do my job. Any takers?

My brain is fried. Today I was trying to talk about heartburn and accidentally said "Farm Aid" instead of "heartburn". I'm not kidding.

Have a great weekend. I'll be unwinding in The Vortex with friends and will have the fire going if you want to drop by.

No comments: