Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Not Again

Yes, the rumors I started are true. I'm back on the market. Actually, I was never officially off the market, but I pretty much stick to dating one man at a time, so I hid myself away in the stock room for a couple months.

Still, I think I need a minute to catch my breath. Based on my horoscope, it looks like I might not get one:

11/03/2004 Transiting Venus Conjunct Natal Venus
This is not the best time for dealing with the practicalities of everyday life, but it certainly is conducive to meeting someone whose touch melts you or whose silky voice makes you swoon. If you're not careful, you may be hit like a ton of gooey, yummy chocolate by love at first sight.


She is such a bitch.

I have to admit, the idea of being hit like a ton of gooey, yummy chocolate evokes images of The Rock. Maybe I'll meet an African-American bodybuilder? Caramel would be just as good as chocolate given my passion for Asian men. Hell, I even like white chocolate.

As long as he's gooey and yummy, I won't complain.

No comments: