Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Friday, November 05, 2004

Understatement



What an understatement.

That's a sign in a Portland window sent to me by The Executive.

Here are some more understatements. Words fail me when I think about all the joy these people bring me...

Crazy Myron, your e-mails are very uplifting. Thanks!

Crash, your gift made my day. Thanks!

Jeff, the music you sent is coming in very handy right now.

Juju, You still give the best advice, and I loved the card you sent.

Handsome Prince, I love you unconditionally too. Meet me at The Vortex tonight?

Auburn Pisces, I'm glad you feel my energy when I need your help. You are amazing.

Hot Toddy's Toaster Oven Readers: You make me happy. I love knowing you're there for me IRREGARDLESS.

No comments: