Featured Post

Seething Cakes of Hatred

Making pancakes, as I learned at AP's birthday bash at the beach this weekend, is an unbelievably tedious chore. I don't know why I...

Monday, April 26, 2004

Twins

Jaden says my Crunch is sweet and innocent (relatively) and sickening and funny. Well put, Jaden. It is about to get a whole lot more sickening.

By the way, I am not the only one crunching. Little Man Scott has a crunch too. Again, I have to credit Erin for coining the term "crunch". People are sending me e-mails saying they are starting to use that word, and I feel I owe it to her to be honest.

I did, however, invent the Internet if you want to send me a word of thanks.

If you thought my crunch was bad/cute/sickening before, it is about to get a whole lot worse. See, Crunchy and I recently gave birth to twin boys. Our two new bloggers joined the world last week. I will actually meet Shamus in person in a little over 10 days.

Please drop by and say hello to my blogchild Bobo, also known on this blog as The Executive (Mr. Big). Reasons you should read Bobo's blog are as follows:

1. He says a lot of great things about me. He talks about me a lot. Oh, I suppose he could talk about me a bit more. Today, for instance, he didn't even mention me. But there's always tomorrow.

People, writing in your blog that I am hot is a surefire way to gain my endorsement of your blog and/or get me into bed.

2. He is a handsome, interesting, intelligent single gay man. If I find him a husband he is going to buy me a loft apartment in NYC.

3. The man can cook. I guess, come to think of it, that is probably no reason to read a blog. I mean, who cares if the guy can cook, right? The question is, can he write? Well, yes he can. Go see for yourself. (But I mention the cooking thing because I am hoping to get that loft in NYC).

I remember one evening when Bobo cooked homemade macaroni and cheese for me. It was fucking awesome, and I was so happy (and so tired of eating mac & cheese from a box) that I gave a little moan of pleasure. It's a special little sound I make when I stretch or when Crunchy says certain things to me on the phone.

And if that isn't the cutest damn thing in the world, I don't know what is.

No comments: